1. NO connection and resources for public Indian theatre pedagogy and lack of grassroot theatre experience, regional theatre experiences and public theatre of India for always in the cocoon of aristocratic urban Capital elite background and circle.
2.Isolated theatre practice, no connection with complete Indian theatre practice of diversified theatre culture and movement of India.
3.Close door existence and secrecy and aloofnes from public and different artist communities,
4.Arrogant attitude and dictatorship keeping puppet Academic Deans for secret and selfish administrative operations.
5. Practicing Genocide of Best teachers and directors and experts to give training to students and Repertory members due to personal choices and selfish decisions of support to asingle cult of theatre practice..
6.For her non Nsd background unable to understand the real psyche of Indian drama school students and teachers and staff members.
7.Destructive experimentations and policies from arrogant decisions.
8. dependancy on lobby members whom she created on her own and giving them some responsibility which they are not able to perform like extension programme, etc.
9. Complete failure to run a proffesional and public theatre repertory with vision and actions because she herself never did public and professional company theatre other than own group theatre with projects.
10.Teaching dependency to many passout students by corrupting them with events and other isolated practices alienating from field struggles.
11.happy go lucky selection policy of selecting students.
12. A Heavy destruction and confusion to Acting dept for Her own choice of training inputs.
13. For her non experience of practical scenic Design understanding which hampered for her input and guidance to design dept. Direction dept also in confusion with no proffesional inputs.
14.Wrong recruitment of Extension dept chief and policies which made the dept a confused tension dept of india and is wasting money,
15.spending energy on too much festivals and event management these days,
16.Always insecret glassdoor room with her own lobby which made negative identity and alienation from theatre society of NSDas well as India.
17.After seeing al the glitches of earlier nsd directors it was more easy for restructuring but no strict efforts and actions created henceforth for a postive result and system.
18. insecurities to lose chair wasted all her energy , so most of the energy for conspiracy to regain and extend chair using unfair policies,Using same persons and artists of her own lobby made her a negative publiic figure.
19.Dictatorship also blocked free speech.
20. paranoia of listening criticisms sealed her fate into a unstable situation and compromising situations now.
Thats all for today, there are more and more glitches to analyse, i think these 20 points enough now from public,s side for her to think again for betterment of her responsibility and functioning and restructuring the national institution and sharing agreat dynamic inspiration and instance to indian theatre bringing back old golden glories of Alkazi. Get well soon, think of with this draft, more drafts are there, first mend this with perfect operations, go ahead, everything can change with bold captaincy and open and big vision. Allthe best from theatre commnity of India.
you can connect with rudra hare.